Theology Day Online Presentations
- Discernment and Self-honesty: Wisdom from the Benedictines | Rececca Van Ness, M.A. (audio)
- Is ISIS Islamic? | Noreen Herzfeld, Ph.D. (video)
- Love and Tenderness in Action: The Vision of Pope Francis | Vincent Smiles, Ph.D. (video)
- Power, Control and Pluralism: Being Church in a Secular Age | William J. Cahoy, Ph.D. (video)
- A Benedictine Approach to Spirituality: Wisdom Deepened by Interfaith Dialogue (4/15/16) | Rebecca Van Ness, M.A. (audio)
- Changing the Way we Talk About Our Callings (4/7/16) | Kathleen Cahalan, Ph.D. (video)
- God's Gifts Within Us: What are We Doing with Them (9/11/15) | Bernie Evens, Ph.D. (audio)
- God's Gifts Within Us: What are We Doing with Them (11/6/15) | Bernie Evens, Ph.D. (audio)
- Global Warming: Who Is to Blame? A Prophetic View of Collective Responsibility| Fr. Dale Launderville, OSB (audio)
- The Future of American Catholicism: Lessons from the Young Church | Dr. Jeffrey Kaster, Ph.D. (audio)
- The Book of Revelation: Fact or Fiction? | Fr. Michael Patella, OSB (audio) - Handout
- Responsibility, Leadership and Change: The Challenges of an Adult Church | Dr. Bill Cahoy, Ph.D. (audio)
- Reflections of God in Scripture and Science | Vincent Smiles, Ph.D.
- Baptism: Into the Life of God | Kimberly Belcher, Ph.D.
- According to the Scriptures: How Scripture Came to Be Canon | Charles Bobertz, Ph.D.