Admission Requirements: Non-Degree Study
(Graduate Certificate, Sabbatical, Continuing Education)
The application and recommendations should be submitted electronically whenever possible. Official transcripts may be mailed to Director of Admission, Saint John's School of Theology and Seminary, P.O. Box 7288, Collegeville, MN 56321. Most other documents can be submitted as email attachments to [email protected].
- A completed application form. Note: A separate application form for the Certificate in Spiritual Direction is required.
- Submit an electronic photo.
- Two letters of recommendation from educational or professional contacts. Note: Recommendations are reserved for those who have the right to review documents in the applicant's admission file. The applicant waives access to the information.
- Religious Order Applicants: One of the two recommendations must come from a major superior with a statement of sponsorship.
- Clergy applicants: One of the two recommendations must come from a celebret from the bishop of the diocese.
- A current résumé.
- A letter of intent: In 300 words or less, please describe why you are seeking non-degree studies at Saint John's.