CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
Admission Requirements: Non-Degree Study
(Graduate Certificate, Sabbatical, Continuing Education)
Applicants should send all required materials to:
Director of Admission
Saint John's School of Theology·Seminary
P.O. Box 7288
Collegeville, MN 56321
Materials may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- A completed application form (.pdf) or apply online apply online with a nonrefundable application fee of $15. The fee is waived for those who apply online.
- Two letters of recommendation from educational or professional contacts. Note: Recommendations are reserved for those who have the right to review documents in the applicant's admission file. The applicant waives access to the information.
- Applicants from religious communities: One of the two recommendations must come from a major superior with a statement of sponsorship.
- Clergy applicants: One of the two recommendations must come from the bishop of the diocese.
- Online Recommendation Form (Email link to recommenders.)
- A current résumé.
- A letter of intent: In 300 words or less, please describe why you are seeking non-degree studies at Saint John's.