Faculty Advisor Resources
Quality faculty advising is a key component to student satisfaction and retention. These materials are intended for faculty advisors and anyone who works with students in academic planning.
- Academic Advisors - General Assignments
- Academic Misconduct Policy
- Academic Misconduct Form
- Common Curriculum Approved Courses
- Department Chair and Program Directors
- Faculty Sabbatical Leaves 2018-19
- Incomplete Extension Form
- Policy for exam accommodations for Students (Disability Services)
- Preprofessional Advisors
- Registration Release Form: Not Accepted into Major (pending acceptance form allowing you to register)
"Developmental Advising - A Definition"...A systematic process based on a close student-advisor relationship intended to aid students in achieving educational, career, and personal goals through the use of the full range of institutional and community resources.
[Winston, Jr. R. B., Enders, S. C., & Miller, T. K. (Eds.) (March 1982). Developmental approaches to academic advising. New Directions for Student Services , 17.]