All Tickets: $10 and $7. Call (320) 363-5777 or Purchase Tickets (on sale August 25, 2014)
- King Ubu, directed by Guest Artist Jon Ferguson, October 16-19th & 23-25th,Colman Theater
- The Cherry Orchard, directed by Kaarin Johnston, November 13-16th & 20-22nd, Gorecki Family Theater
- Proof, directed by Kaarin Johnston, February 12-15th & 19-21st, Colman Theater
- As You Like It, directed by Adam Houghton, March 19-22nd & 26-28th, Gorecki Family Theater
- Landscape of the Body, (dance) directed by Leigh Dillard, April 30th & May 1-2nd, Gorecki Family Theater
Overview of Program
The Theater Major Includes:
- Classes in acting, theater history, dramatic literature, costuming and technical theater.
- The opportunity to specialize in one of the areas that most interests you.
- Four full-length productions every year.
Theater Scholarship Recipient Requirements:
- Theater Scholarship Application (To be considered for these scholarships, students must apply and be accepted for admission.)
- $1000 Award Recipients: Each academic year, to take a 2-or-more credit theater course or participate (for 240/340 credit) in productions offered by the CSB/SJU Theater Department.
- $1500-$4000 Award Recipients: Each semester, to take a 2-or-more-credit theater course or participate (for 240/340 credit) in productions offered by the CSB/SJU Theater Department.
- Participation in the Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival.
- The theater faculty includes specialists in all major areas of theater, and all directors of productions are full-time faculty members.
- Collaboration with the CSB/SJU Fine Arts Programming exposes our students to theater professionals and great productions from all over the country.
- The department stages four major productions each year.