Transcripts - Current Students
Banner Web - Current students may view their unofficial transcript in Banner Web Self-Service.
Unofficial - An unofficial PDF version can be obtained by taking a paper copy of your transcript to the library and scanning the document
Official - Only available through the National Student Clearinghouse - College of St Benedict & St John's University
Unofficial - An unofficial, paper transcript may be obtained at the Office of the Registrar with a student photo ID (current students only)
Official - Fill out and sign a transcript request form, in advance or at the Office of the Registrar
CSB - Academic Services Building (ASB) 109
SJU - Quadrangle (QUAD) 163
Transcript Request Form - fill-in, print and sign
- Electronic signatures are NOT accepted
- If an order form is scanned, email it to: [email protected]
- Transcripts may be requested only by the individual to whom the transcript belongs. You may not request another person's transcript.
- If the transcript will be picked up in person, we require a photo ID (MN driver's license, CSB/SJU ID card or other photo ID). We will only release the transcript to the student or to someone authorized by the student with prior written approval.
- Transcript processing time is 2-3 business days
Types of Transcripts
- Unofficial – no Registrar signature, no seal
- Official – has Registrar signature and official seal, can be used to transfer credits to another college
- Notarized – Official transcript with basic certification from a Notary Public verifying the original document and signature
- Certified – Notarized, official transcript with certification from the MN County verifying the Notary’s signature
- Apostille – Notarized, official transcript with certification from the State of MN or Federal Government verifying that it is an original document and signatures.
Office of the Registrar - Transcript and Eligibility Coordinator
College of Saint Benedict/Saint John's University
P.O. Box 5511
Collegeville, MN 56321
Fax: (320) 363-2714