CSB/SJU Scholarships and Fellowships:
- The College of Saint Benedict's John E. Robson Scholarship is a yearly scholarship awarded to CSB students majoring in political science, peace studies, or sociology. Eligible applicants must be current College of Saint Benedict sophomores or juniors who have a strong and demonstrated interest in public policy and academic excellence.
- The CSB/SJU’s Summer Leadership Fellows provides opportunities for students to engage in 10-week summer internships in non-profit and government organizations. Students represent the John Brandl Scholars, Fleischhacker Center for Ethical Leadership in Action, Marie & Robert Jackson Fellows, and Global Health Fellows. Students with varying majors, interests, and experiences are selected through an application and interview process to be part of the Summer Leadership Fellows cohort. Each student selected for the program will receive $6,000 – subject to taxes and paid throughout the summer.
- The CSB/SJU’s Competitive Fellowship Office offers students with merit-based opportunities that align with their experiences, goals, and future direction.
- Students seeking funding to support travel, events, professional development opportunities, and research can request a grant from the Eugene J. McCarthy Center for Public Policy and Civic Engagement. The McCarthy Center has limited funds to support such requests and therefore has instituted a funding proposal process to enhance funding equity.
- All outside opportunities are posted on the External Scholarships and External Fellowships pages.