Financing Study Abroad
Study abroad is an investment in your future. The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University strive to keep the cost of studying abroad as close to that of a semester on-campus as possible, but it is important to plan for this important endeavor.
A good place to start your research is the Financing Your Study Abroad Experience brochure put together by the Center for Global Education.
- Determine which programs fit with your academic, professional and personal goals and aspirations.
- Meet with your faculty/academic advisor to discuss these options and how they fit into your four year plan.
- Prepare an estimated budget for the programs you are interested in.
- Discuss options for funding with the Financial Aid Office and the Office for Education Abroad Staff.
- Apply for scholarships and other forms of funding if applicable.