Information to bring to Appt
Things to know before your first visit:
- Insurance card (if you don't have this, be prepared to provide us with the policy holder's name, DOB, and place of employment)
- A form of ID (Driver's license)
- A list of your medications (allergy medications)
- A copy of your immunization record
If this is your first visit to the clinic, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time
- If you are late, you may have to reschedule or wait
- Be prepared to tell us about your medical history (for example, let us know if you have high blood pressure, anxiety, or a history of surgery or hospitalizations) and family history (Mother has diabetes, sister has heart issues)
- Please know which pharmacy you would like to use. If it is not nearby, please be prepared to provide us with the phone number or address.
- If you are scheduled for sexually transmitted disease testing, please do not urinate in the 2 hours prior to your appointment.
- Make a list of all symptoms and concerns, allergies and medications, prior to your visit so you do not forget anything that may be important to you and your provider.
Always remember that all of your information is confidential.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. It is important to us that all of your concerns, no matter how small they seem to you, be addressed. Be your own advocate.