We are excited to welcome you home to Saint Ben's and Saint John's for your reunion! Check the current forecast for Central Minnesota to help you pack and be prepared for the weekend. Here are some other last-minute details to review before your arrival.
First stop is to pick up your registration materials and check in.
- If you are staying at Saint Ben's, check in at the Gorecki Center. Temporary parking is available in Lot P5 outside of Gorecki.
- If you are staying at Saint John's, check in at Brother Willie's Pub in Sexton Commons (Building 39). Temporary parking is available in the Mary Lot (Lot P17) outside of Sexton Commons.
- If you are not staying on campus, check in on the campus where the Reunion events you will be attending for the day are taking place.
After checking in, please park your car in the lot designated for you near your housing.
- At Saint Ben's, if you are not staying on campus, please park in Lots P8, P9 or P10. View CSB campus map.
- At Saint John's, if you are not staying on campus, please park in either Mary Lot (P17), Flagpole Lot (P18), Church North Lot (P10 & Church South Lot (P9) or Flynntown Lot (P1). View SJU campus map.
Buses will be running on a schedule between campuses all weekend. View the Bus Schedule.
Every room comes with the following basic amenities:
- bedding: blanket, pillow and sheets
- complimentary guest wireless access (see details below)
- set of towels
We suggest you consider bringing the following items:
- shampoo, conditioner, body wash and other toiletries
- alarm clock
- ice and a cooler, if you are bringing food or beverages
- lawn chair(s), residence halls will have minimal furniture
- reading lamp
- shower shoes or sandals
- small fan
- extra blanket (most rooms are air-conditioned, so temperatures may vary)
You are welcome to bring sleeping bags and air mattresses for use in your room. Those staying in West Apartments, Luetmer, Flynntown Apartments/Metten Court, and Vincent Court will have a full kitchen in their room. All residence halls are air-conditioned except Patrick, Boniface and Thomas at SJU.
Pets are not allowed in any residence hall.
Accessibility: At SJU Benet, Flynntown Apartments, Patrick, Thomas and Virgil Michel have elevators. At CSB most residence halls have elevators, with the exception of West Apartments.
Please visit the Visit Greater St. Cloud if you wish to stay off campus.
Your name tag will get you into the meals for which you've paid.
If you did not purchase meals during the registration process, they can be added when you arrive at Reunion.
If you wish to eat at Gorecki or the Refectory (see campus amenities for open times), these meals can be purchased on-site. There are also several options to eat off campus in St. Joseph and the surrounding area.
Join the Fun
If you are arriving on Friday ...
- Reunion festivities begin in the morning with Alum College sessions on both campuses.
- A Memorial Service to celebrate CSB and SJU classmates who are no longer with us will be held at SJU, Emmaus Hall Chapel at 5 p.m.
- Friday night is the Reunion Launch! – A social and picnic dinner from 6-8:30 p.m. in front of the Quad (near the entrance to The Refectory) at SJU. It will be a fun meal and great place to reconnect with people. There is also a concert in Flynntown at SJU Friday evening following the picnic.
If you are arriving on Saturday ...
- Bennies, plan to be at the Gorecki Family Theater in the Benedicta Arts Center by 10 a.m. so you can enjoy a mimosa before Bennie Blast Live! If you are running late and haven't checked in, please go straight to Bennie Blast Live! You may check in at the Gorecki Dining & Conference Center after the event.
- Johnnies, plan to be at the CSB Alumnae Hall in the Haehn Campus Center at Saint Ben's by 10 a.m. so you can enjoy a Bloody Mary or mimosa at the Johnnie Pre-Brunch Social. If you're running late, you may check in at the Gorecki Dining & Conference Center after the event.
- Saturday morning is The Big Brunch at the Haehn Campus Center Fieldhouse (CSB) at 11 a.m.
- Saturday afternoon is filled with Alum College Sessions, the Beach Bash at SJU and more.
- Saturday evening features the CSB All-Class Dinner and Celebration, the SJU All-Class Dinner and Celebration, and ends with the Reunion concert at Sal's featuring alum band Fred Savage and the Unbeatables.
Wireless internet access is available for all Reunion attendees. Every wireless device is different, but the following instructions should connect your device to the Guest wireless network.
- From the list of available networks, choose Guest, and click Connect.
- After the connection is established, open an internet browser.
- Type in your email address, read the acceptable use policy, and click Connect. This will provide Internet access for a 7-day period. After 7 days, you will need to accept the policy again.
Thank you to all our donors who have made a gift to continue our Saint Ben's and Saint John's legacy! We wouldn't be where we are today without your support.
If you'd still like to make a gift this fiscal year (July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023), it's not too late!
Make a Gift to CSB Make a Gift to SJU
If you have any questions now or throughout the weekend, please contact us at [email protected].
See you this weekend!