Intercultural Leadership, Education, and Development Fellowship Program
What is the Intercultural Leadership, Education and Development Fellowship Program?
The Fellowship program provides support for talented first-generation students to build on the leadership skills they are already demonstrating within their high schools and home communities. Unique to CSB/SJU, Intercultural Leadership, Education and Development is a program of first-generation college students from many different backgrounds. Scholars:
- Represent many cultures, races and ethnicities
- Promote equality, and the ideas of diversity and civic stewardship
- Aspire to be academic leaders in college
- Attend national and international leadership conferences
Scholars benefit financially from a $10,000 per year scholarship, personal mentoring, student workshops and enhanced campus experiences that support emerging leaders.
Photo: Last year's new Scholars. Welcome class of 2018!
- How do I apply for a Fellowship?
- From where do our Scholars come?
- How are Scholars getting involved?
- Frequently Asked Questions
In the news:
Sisters of Saint Benedict's Monastery Blog - "New Beginnings"