Admission & Financial Aid

Campus Contacts

Academic Advising

Contact the Academic Advising Office if you have questions about your class schedule, the transfer of college credits or academic requirements.


CSB Athletics - All CSB students planning to participate in intercollegiate (NCAA) athletics must mail a copy of the Health Report Form and a proof of insurance form to the CSB Head Athletic Trainer. The Health Report Form must be completed during a physical by a doctor within six months of the first day of practice.  The Verification of Health Insurance Questionnaire and Homelink information must be completed as well.  Each of these four components must be completed before the athlete will be able to participate in CSB Athletics. Please view the Athlete Medical Release Forms website for more details.

SJU Athletics - All SJU students planning to participate in intercollegiate (NCAA) athletics must submit a Student-Athlete Physical Form to the SJU Head Athletic Trainer. The form is available in the Forms Portal or on the SJU Athletics website (

Accessibility Services

The Accessibility Services Office is responsible for developing appropriate accommodations for individuals with documented disabilities. Academic accommodations are made on an individualized and flexible basis. The primary goal of the office is to ensure that all students with disabilities have an equal opportunity to participate in both academic and non-academic campus activities.

Financial Aid

Contact the Financial Aid Office if you have questions about your financial aid eligibility and financial aid award.

Counseling and Health Services

For both CSB and SJU students: 

  • Health Services: (320) 363-5605 - please note that the  Health Center is closed during June and July, but messages will be checked intermittently and calls returned.
  • Counseling Services:  (320) 363-3236
International Admission

We welcome your calls and questions. Please contact us if we can be of assistance in any way.

International Student Program

Contact the International Student Program Office if you have questions about orientation.

Residential Life

Contact the Residential Life Office regarding roommate and residence assignments, or other questions about residence halls. Room assignments made in July.

Student Accounts

Contact the Student Accounts Office if you have questions about our billing process or about payment options available for your family.

College of Saint Benedict
Saint John’s University

2850 Abbey Plaza
PO Box 7155
Collegeville, MN 56321

Office 320-363-5060
Toll Free 800-544-1489
Fax 320-363-5650
Email [email protected]

Find your Admission Representative
Refer a Student