Pre-professional Health Programs
In order to be a good health care professional an individual must demonstrate compassion for helping others, the ability to work both individually and with a team, the ability to analyze data, and the ability to effectively communicate with others.
We encourage you to examine this website and get in touch with the pre-professional health advisors listed for each health care area.
- CSB/SJU Student Health Assistant Application
- CSB/SJU Pre-Medical Club Board Application
- University of Minnesota Medical School Application
If you have questions, please feel free to contact a premed advisor or the Admissions Office at either the Twin Cities or Duluth campus.
- CSB/SJU courses that meet the University of Minnesota Medical School - Twin Cities English composition and literature prerequisite
- MCAT calendar from the AAMC.
- LOEs go online at CSB/SJU -- updated procedure for collection/distribution of letters of evaluation. CSB/SJU graduates need to obtain a network ID to use this online system -- contact a pre-professional health advisor (see Contact Us).