No matter your interests— vocal or instrumental, jazz or classical—we have opportunities that will let you stretch yourself musically. We have the facilities, the environment and the community to support your musical interests. Our philosophy is "Find Your Music Within."
Associated Male Choruses of America Big Sing*
April 26, 2014, St. John's University
Grad Recital: Timothy Dusenbury, Composition
April 26, 2014, 4:00 PM, Emmaus Chapel
Wind Ensemble Spring Concert
April 26, 2014, 7:30 PM, Escher Auditorium
Junior Recital: Dylan Stewart, Bass-Baritone
April 27, 2014, 4:00 PM, Stephen B. Humphrey Theater
Spring Choral Finale*
May 2, 2014, 8:00 PM, Great Hall
All-College Choir Spring Concert
May 3, 2014, 2:00 PM, Great Hall
Orchestra Season Finale
May 4, 2014, 2:00 PM, Escher Auditorium
Jazz Ensemble and Jazz Combos Spring Concert
May 5, 2014, 7:30 PM, Escher Auditorium
Symphonic Band Spring Concert
May 6, 2014, 7:30 PM, Escher Auditorium
String Chamber Ensembles Concert
May 8, 2014, 7:30 PM, Escher Auditorium
Junior Recital: Yuntain Deng, Piano
May 10, 2014, 2:00 PM, Choral Rehearsal Room 028, SJU
Graduate Recital: Patricia Ellis, Soprano
May 10, 2014, 7:30 PM, Emmaus Chapel
Graduate Recital: Katherine Florian, Organ
May 11, 2014, 2:00 PM, Abbey Church
**All performances marked with an asterisk are ticketed events. Tickets can be purchased through the Box Office: (320) 363 - 5777**
Overview of Program
- Accredited in 1992 by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM).
- Outstanding musical facilities, including one of the finest performing halls in the Midwest, several recital halls, an electronic music laboratory, numerous practice rooms on both campuses and an excellent music library.
- Students perform in professional concert spaces.
- The CSB/SJU music ensembles tour regularly around the United States and the world.
- Faculty members are highly credentialed, active, practicing musicians.
- Through a decades-old partnership, the Minnesota Orchestra performs one time each year at the CSB Benedicta Arts Center.
- More than half of our students are involved in one of our music programs or ensembles.