Questions to Ask Employers
Sample questions to ask during an interview:
- What is a typical workday for this job/internship in terms of hours, types of duties, etc.?
- What kind of supervision will I receive?
- What type of training programs do you have? What other opportunities are available for staff development?
- How will my performance be evaluated?
- How would you describe the work environment in your organization?
- What type of career paths do people typically follow within this organization?
- I was reading about _______, and am interested in learning more about it. Can you tell me more?
- What do you see as my greatest challenge in this position?
- Please describe your timeline and follow up process to fill the position.