- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA)
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- The Jed Foundation works nationally to reduce the rate of suicide and the prevalence of emotional distress among college and university students.
Common Student Concerns
- Controlling your anger (APA)
- CSB/SJU Experience & Professional Development (XPD)
- Minnesota Workforce Center has information on job market outlook and trends for the state of Minnesota Current job openings are also listed.
- Occupation Outlook Handbook is an easy-to-use site from the United States Department of Labor that you can sue to find detailed job descriptions, working conditions, information on job outlook and salary information on specific occupations.
- O*NET (Dictionary of Occupational Titles) includes information on skills, abilities, knowledge, work activities, and interests associated with over 950 occupations.
- America's Career InfoNet has information on wages and employment trends, occupational requirements, state by state labor market conditions, millions of employer contacts nationwide, and the most extensive career resource library online.
- Understanding domestic violence (Helpguide)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- St. Cloud domestic violence shelter (Anna Marie's Alliance)
- What is problem gambling?
- Twenty questions from Gambler's Anonymous.
- Minnesota gambling addiction resources
- Northstar Problem Gambling Alliance
Grief and Loss
- St. Cloud OUT
- National and international LGBTQA organizations (Arizona State University Safe Zone)
- Mental health medications (NIMH)
- Mental Health Screening
- Mental Illness facts (NAMI)
- Drepression Screening Tool
- Rehab for Depression
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- OCD factsheet (NMA)
Procrastination and Perfectionism
Self-Injury (Cutting, burning, hitting, etc)
- Information on self-injury (Helpguide)
- Dealing with cutting (ULifeline)
- Ending self-abuse (S.A.F.E. Alternatives)
- What should I do if I've been assaulted? (CSB/SJU info)
- Central Minnesota Sexual Assault Center
- National Sexual Assault Hotline (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network)
- Help for social anxiety (Helpguide)
- Academic Advising at CSB/SJU
- Academic Skills
- CSB/SJU Writing Center
- Study skills self-help information (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Warning signs for suicide (ULifeline)
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- U.S. suicide statistics and prevention information (NIMH)
Trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)