Professor of Music
B.A., Saint John's University, 1973
Office: SJU Music 018
Areas of Teaching and Research
- Oratorio, French melodie, Baroque music
- She teaches at the undergraduate, graduate, and emerging professional levels.
- She is interested in teaching the whole person; body-mind connection, and teaching techniques through both vocalizes and repertoire.
- NATS (national association of teachers of singing) Thursday Musical and Minnesota Opera (professional music organizations) recordings.
- Songs in Catalan, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese with Carolyn Finley and Edward Turley; Songs of American Composers with Carolyn Finley and Edward Turley