School of Theology and Seminary Liturgy Coordinator
The School of Theology and Seminary Liturgy Coordinator coordinates liturgies and prayer services of the School of Theology and Seminary, maintains of the Mary, Mother of God Chapel at Emmaus Hall, and serves as Sacistan.
Application: Provide the following information in one to two pages:
- Title the document: Application for Liturgy Coordinator.
- List your name, email address, and the schools you have attended. Indicate which schools were public and which were private.
- List formal and informal studies in theology as well as any Church-related works.
- Explain your knowledge of liturgical planning and coordination.
- Email the attachment to [email protected].
Criteria for Award Distribution:
- Applicants must be accepted into a master's degree.
- Selection of award recipients will be based on the strength of the application for the graduate assistantship. An oral interview by phone or in person is also required.
- Recipients receive a work award based off of 15 hours a week at $10 an hour
- Award packages can be renewed for up to three years pending satisfactory progress toward completion of the degree requirements and enrollment in consecutive academic terms of full time study.
- The work award is earned on an hourly basis and is processed through student payroll with options for payments to be deposited into a personal bank account or applied to the student's account.
|SOT/Sem Liturgy Supervisor
Fr. Anthony Ruff