Program Coordinator for Children and Youth
Atonement Lutheran Church 144 29th Ave. North, St. Cloud, MN 56303
This position is part of the Ministerial Residency Program. All students are eligible to apply for this position.
The Youth and Family Program Administrator will advance the mission Atonement Lutheran Church by supporting the ministries of the Children and Youth committees.
- Be available on Wednesday evenings 4:30-8pm to attend committee meetings and assist in faith formation tasks
- Attend weekly staff meeting
- Help to recruit and schedule volunteers
- Act as liaison between volunteers, committees, and staff
- Gather information for weekly and monthly email and print newsletters and bulletin
- Help maintain website and social media
- Purchase supplies
- Coordinate milestones and events for children and youth
- Process student registrations as well as volunteer information, training, and background checks
- Able to articulate the core elements of the Christian faith and seeks to follow Jesus’ teachings in daily life and work
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to learn church database and other relevant software
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter and team-player
- Flexible and organized
- This is a quarter-time (10/hrs per week average) program year (mid-August – mid-June) position
- salaried at $6,500 per year
Submit a resume and 2 references to [email protected] Applicants must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
|First Presbyterian Church
Rev. John A. Gabrielson