SJU Summer Housing
- SJU Summer 2023 Housing begins on Saturday, May 20 and ends on Saturday, August 5.
- SJU Summer Housing for 2023 includes Placid and Maur House Apartments ($15/day).
- The SJU Summer Housing Application is due May 1, 2023 via the Housing Portal.
- See Eligibility near the bottom of the page for requirements to stay on campus during the summer.
- Students may remain in their spring housing until they can move to summer or temporary housing on May 20.
- Applicants staying the whole summer have priority over those staying for only part of the summer.
- Students applying to live on campus for part of the summer are offered summer housing on a first-come-first-served basis after full-summer applicants.
- Students beginning summer housing after May 20 need to check out of their spring housing and depart campus at the end of the spring semester.
- Students must remove all belongings from their spring housing upon checkout. Failure to remove all personal items at checkout may result in an improper checkout fee and disposal fee for items left behind.
End of Summer Move Out:
- SJU summer housing ends on Saturday, August 5, 2023. All CSB/SJU students living on campus during Fall 2023 must move to their fall housing at this time.
- SJU students living off-campus or studying abroad in Fall 2023 need to arrange for off-campus housing after August 6, 2022.
- Students must complete all Summer to Fall moves by Saturday, August 5. Plan accordingly.
- All eligible summer housing applicants who apply by the May 1 priority application date have priority for Summer Housing Assignments. All summer housing assignments are made manually via our office staff on the following dates. These dates are subject to change.