SJU Summer Housing
- SJU Summer 2022 Housing begins on Wednesday, May 11 and ends on Saturday, August 6.
- SJU Summer Housing options available for 2022 include:
- Frank House ($15/day) for Johnnies
- Greg House ($15/day) for Bennies
- Tommy 1 ($12/day)
- The SJU Summer Housing Application is due April 25, 2022.
- See Eligibility near the bottom of the page for requirements to stay on campus during the summer.
- Students may remain in their spring housing until they can move to summer or temporary housing on May 11.
- Applicants staying the whole summer have priority over those staying for only part of the summer.
- Students applying to live on campus for part of the summer are offered summer housing on a first-come-first-served basis after full-summer applicants.
- Students beginning summer housing after May 11 need to check out of their spring housing and depart campus at the end of the spring semester.
- Students must remove all belongings from their spring housing upon checkout. Failure to remove all personal items at checkout may result in an improper checkout fee and disposal fee for items left behind.
End of Summer Move Out:
- SJU summer housing ends on Saturday, August 6, 2022. All CSB/SJU students living on campus during Fall 2022 must move to their fall housing at this time.
- SJU students living off-campus or studying abroad in Fall 2022 need to arrange for off-campus housing after August 6, 2022.
- Students must complete all Summer to Fall moves by Saturday August 6. Plan accordingly.
- All eligible summer housing applicants who apply by the April 25 priority application date have priority for Summer Housing Assignments. All summer housing assignments are made manually via our office staff on the following dates. These dates are subject to change.