Our goal is to provide a friendly, efficient intramural system where students with similar interests get to meet and compete with each other. Below is some information and some policies we have to provide both a positive and competitive atmosphere.
- In order to register students go to: https://www.imleagues.com/spa/intramural/907b3e78dea442e799ce7fe8abb09979/home
- At registration, students agree to the terms and conditions of the on-line waiver, everyone participates at their own risk.
- Students then choose a sport and the competition level that best suits them and or their team.
- *Participants under the age of 18 are ineligible to register for Intramurals unless they present this waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian to the Intramural Director prior to registration*
- On the Intramural announcement, the provision regarding students under 18 will be highlighted, and the Intramural Directors phone number, fax number and email will be listed so parents can scan, email, or fax the permission slips in.
- Once the permission form is turned in, students then choose a sport and the competition level that best suits them.
- Each intramural athlete must be a student on the CSB and SJU campus and/or part of the staff/faculty at CSB and SJU.
- NO Varsity or JV athletes of that particular sport may be on the roster or play in the game.
- Let our officials know if you are adding or deleting anyone on your roster.
- Captains should read both the rules and encourage their teammates to do the same.
- Be responsible, schedules are posted both online and on the bulletin board by the racquetball courts on the 2nd floor of the palestra.
- Make sure that you will be able to make it to all your games... Have back-ups or substitutes that will be able to fill in if needed or give the intramural coordinator a prior notice if there is a big time conflict.
- Only certain sports will have designated officials and then only during the playoffs. Officials will do their best to ensure a fair and safe game.
- Make sure to show respect to the officials.
- Make sure you and your team do not pose a threat to the safety or well-being of other intramural athletes or staff.
- Be respectful of the student staff, they are trying their best to make sure you have a fun in a safe environment.
- Any use of alcohol or drugs is prohibited. If you demonstrate that you have been using, you will be kicked out of the game, your team may forfeit, and your team may be kicked out of the league.
- Please do whatever you can to avoid forfeits... This costs the other team playing time and a shorter intramural season.
- If you can ABSOLUTELY NOT make a game... E-mail your intramural supervisor for your sport ahead of time so we can hopefully re-schedule the match or work with your situation.
- If a team forfeits TWICE they may lose their spot in the playoffs.
- Enjoy intramurals, and please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our program!!
EVERY ATHLETE PARTICIPATES AT THEIR OWN RISK!