Applying to dental school:
- Find a dental program – a resource from the American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Dental Student Association (ADSA) – navigate the dental school application process, grow your predental club, and introduce you to organized dentistry
- American Dental Education Association (ADEA) – the voice of dental education in the U.S., numerous resources about educational programs, application tools, and links to information about the primary dental school application, the AADSAS application; students can sign up for very useful monthly newsletter
- The dental school primary application – information on the AADSAS
- DAT resources from the ADA
- DAT prep resources
Prerequisite course comparison
Many of our pre-professional health programs share some common prerequisite courses. That means you have the ability to keep your options open while you continue to explore your options and interests.
Clinical experiences and other co-curricular opportunities
When you’re applying to graduate schools it will be important to demonstrate your experience and understanding. We offer opportunities to build that experience in clinical settings and to build community in meaningful service and volunteer activities.
Study abroad health-related opportunities
The Saint Ben’s and Saint John’s Center for Global Education offers a whole range of semester and short-term study abroad options. Several of our destinations offer community-engaged learning opportunities that make them particularly popular with pre-professional health students.
Contact your pre-dental advisor
Have a conversation about your questions, hopes, plans and objectives. We can help you start mapping a course to get you there.
Professor, Biology Department
Office and Phone:
SJU New Science Center, Room 214