Summer Research Microgrants
Now accepting Student-Driven OR Faculty-Driven project proposals for Summer 2023!
Apply by January 30, 2023.
The Office of Undergraduate Research & Scholars has committed funding to fund a small group of short-term research projects through our Summer Research Microgrant. We are excited about this opportunity as we believe it supports Undergraduate Research’s goals of increasing access to research and creative work opportunities for students in a way that best fits into their lives while still supporting their growth as scholars.
Student-Driven OR Faculty-Driven projects from all disciplines will be accepted; please apply by January 30, 2023.
Details of the Microgrant:
- Microgrant funding can be used May 1 - June 30, 2023.
- Microgrant proposals can fund a student researcher from 2 - 10 hours per week; you may request to hire more than one student for a project.
- Microgrant funding does not include a student room & board stipend.
- Student researchers are welcome to complete remote work if they reside in the state of Minnesota.
- Please review the Call for Proposal for evaluation criteria.
College of Saint Benedict
Saint John’s University
Lindsey Gunnerson Gutsch
Office of Undergraduate Research & Scholars
CSB Clemens A116