Total Body Conditioning and Total Body Strength
Total Body Conditioning
Build strength, improve your endurance, and train your core all in one workout. A challenging bodyweight workout that includes circuits, intervals, AMRAPs, and strength training. Periodically you will add weights, balls, ropes, steps, and more for added variety. All exercises can be done low or high impact and you determine the intensity that is best for you. Work at your level with a great group of supportive people and have lots of fun!
SJU on Monday, Wednesday - Noon-12:45 pm (location Warner Palestra)
Friday’s will be offered occasionally as a pay-as-you-go option
Total Body Strength
Full body workout focusing on strength, balance, and core with a splash of cardio. Monday and Thursday will focus on body weight and weighted exercises for strength and balance, while Wednesday will incorporate cardio for heart health. All fitness levels are welcome and low and high-impact versions will be given. Get stronger and leaner in a fun group setting.
CSB on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays- 6:50-7:35 am (location Aerobics Studio)
Starting on October 1, 2022, 10-week payment plans are listed below. Can be prorated for starting mid-session.
10-Week Session (October 1-December 16)
One class/week $55
Two classes/week $105
Three classes/week $145
Things to note:
- If you aren’t sure about a class, you are invited to attend one class free of charge to see if it is something you are interested in.
- We must have enough participants for a class to be held.
- Instructor may ask participants to confirm attendance.
- Spouses/partners and other community members are welcome to register and attend as well.
- Locker room facilities for men and women are available at both CSB and SJU locations.
- If you can’t be there in person, classes are also broadcast via zoom!
- Classes are also recorded for you to complete at more convenient times when needed. If you would like just recorded workouts, contact Melissa.
About Melissa Jansen- Lee - Instructor
Melissa began her career in the health and fitness industry over 20 years ago. She likes the cross-training type format because it is easy to work at your own pace, adapt to your level, and have lots of variety. Melissa started teaching Health at Work fitness classes at CSB+SJU in 2014.
She also currently teaches boot camps, small group training, athletic strength and conditioning, individual training, and nutrition coaching. Melissa teaches from her in-home studio as well as at client locations. No matter your level, your knowledge, or your experience, she wants the class to be a positive and rewarding experience. She will help you to feel comfortable, adjust workouts to fit your needs, and loves helping people achieve their health and fitness goals.