What can you expect from CSB Security?
The CSB Security Office provides first response emergency support services until outside agency assistance is available from the St. Joseph Police Department, fire department or medical agencies.
Security officers carry two-way radios with an integrated phone patch. Anyone calling CSB Security at 5000 speaks directly with the security dispatcher or the officer on duty, wherever he or she may be on campus.
Support services include:
- Security services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Routine security and safety surveillance.
- Escort services.
- Proper documentation of services.
- Monitoring of security, fire, burglar, and maintenance alarm systems.
- Coordination for assistance as necessary from the St. Joseph Police Department, Stearns County Sheriff’s Department, fire department or medical agencies.
- Regular foot and vehicle patrol monitoring of campus buildings and areas.
- Enforcement campus parking regulations.
- Jumpstart and lockout assistance for motorists.