Give CSB Day Advocate Toolkit
Being a Give CSB Day Advocate is easy and impactful
Advocates serve as volunteers by actively promoting our day of giving and encouraging others to make a gift. You play an important role in the success of this campaign by building excitement through sharing the campaign with peers over social media, email and text.
Here's how you can help CSB in three easy steps:
- Sign up for GiveCampus
- Go to www.givecampus.com/schools/CollegeofSaintBenedict/signup and click 'sign up.' You can either use your Facebook account or email. Being logged into Give Campus enables all the powerful sharing features.
- Become an advocate to track and increase your impact
- We know your voice matters and the advocate feature allows you to easily connect with peers and encourage them to get involved with the campaign. By being an advocate you can help other donor's gifts go further, add your own story to the campaign and even track how many clicks, gifts, and dollars your outreach is driving in real time. Learn more about how to become an Advocate.
- Make your gift
- Lead by example and make your own gift early. It's much easier to ask friends and family to join you in making a gift when you've already done it yourself. And remember, your gift will be matched dollar-for-dollar.
Amplify the Give CSB Day message:
Join us on social media to celebrate the day and share your support for Give CSB Day with friends and family. Review our tips for posting and feel free to use our sample posts and images to help inspire others to give.
- Q: I signed up for a GiveCampus user account. Am I an Advocate yet?
- A: Nope! Simply signing up for a user account does not an Advocate make. Anyone can create a GiveCampus user account, but becoming an Advocate means taking active steps to promote the campaign to others. In order to become an Advocate, you must first create and/or log in to your GiveCampus user account, and then use one - or better yet, all - of the Advocate tools.
- Q: I already created a GiveCampus user account for a previous give day, or for a campaign at my other affiliated institution. Do I need to create a new account for this campaign?
- Q: I made an outright gift via the ‘Give Now!’ button on the campaign page. Am I an Advocate?
- Q: I don’t have a video camera, and I don’t know how to edit videos. Can I still make a Personal Plea?
- Q: I uploaded my Personal Plea and went back to the campaign page, but I don’t see my video yet. Why?
- Q: I still have questions on becoming an Advocate. Do you have any other training I can review?
Please contact Maggie Weber Utsch ’00, director of annual giving at [email protected] or 320.363.5932.