Your graduate-level instruction on being a College of Saint Benedict alumna
You may not be a CSB student any more, but you’ll always be a Bennie. And there’s lots for you to learn about staying engaged, keeping connected and getting the most from the power of the CSB alumnae network. You’ve come to the right place. Here are a few freebies (who doesn’t love that?) and small reminders of your CSB home. We look forward to seeing you back on campus soon!
Letters From Home
We miss you at CSB, and we think of you often and imagine all the things you're doing to let your light shine. Enjoy special "letters" from home each month.
Gifts From Home
Downloadable wallpaper graphics for your computer, phone and tablet.
Additional Resources From Home
- Bennie Mentor Program: Register for this alumna-to-alumna mentoring program and take the opportunity to connect with another Bennie graduate. Applications open now. Get yours done before the deadline of July 31, 2021!
- Experience & Professional Development (XPD): Review career planning resources available to you.
- Young Alum Community (YAC): Join the YAC and assist with the planning of programs, activities, events, and connections for alums zero to ten years after graduation.
- Young Alumnae President's Circle (YAPC): Join the YAPC which brings together Saint Ben's alumnae who want to ensure others have the chance to experience the power of a Saint Ben's education. Members of the YAPC are among Saint Ben's most distinguished supporters who have graduated within the past 15 years. To become a member and sustain membership, Bennies give by making automated monthly gifts, or a one-time gift, in amounts that correspond to their class year.
- Update Your Contact Information: Every time you move, get a new email address or have personal or career news to share, be sure to let us know so you can stay connected to what’s happening at CSB.