The Donald McNeely Center for Entrepreneurship will be hosting two McNeely Markets this semester. Sunday, December 9th in Gorecki Fireside at CSB from 10:00-2:00, and Thursday, December 13th in Brother Willies Pub at SJU from 10:00-2:00pm.
- Brothers Candles
- Jewelry by Hanna Degan
- Bees Rock Apparel
- Poetry by Larry Schug
- Peddle's Pots (Pottery)
- Grandpa Roy's Pickles
- El & Gray (Painted, embroidered, and hand sewn pillows)
- Pottery by Justin Biren (Mugs and cups)
- Pallet art by Grace Schillewaert
- The T-Spot (Apparel)
- Art by Ashley Ortizcazarin
- GoinGranola (Soaps, bath bombs, and more!)
- Woodworking by Larry Davis (Cribbage boards, cutting boards, and more!)
- Art by Theodosia Bastian
There are still spots available for vendors if you are looking to join the McNeely Market this year. Email Kelli Gradin at [email protected] to find out how you can be added as a vendor!
Mark your calendars and come and shop with us!