Clemens Perk Pottery

         Starting fall of 2015, Clemens Perk partnered with the CSB/SJU Art Department to allow Bennie/Johnnie pottery to be sold at The Perk. We pride ourselves in providing a program that supports the arts, sustainability, and community.

         Our partnership supports the artistic talents of our students, while providing students, faculty, and staff a sustainable alternative to paper cups. To support the students, we will collect only 25% of the proceeds. We will donate the remaining 75% back to the CSB/SJU Art Department and pottery students to provide funding for scholarships and course fees.