Good Practice for Student Affairs ...
Invites and accompanies students into the life of the Catholic Church through prayer, liturgy, sacraments, and spiritual direction.
Our Benedictine values are grounded in a sacramental vision of life that is supported and strengthened by prayer, liturgy, and relationships of trust.
Through our policies, programming, and mentoring we invite, encourage, and accompany students into the sacramental vision and life of the Catholic Church.
- Students have a variety of options for Mass between the two campuses on Sundays and Holy Days.
- Retreats offer students opportunities to grow in faith and develop habits of prayer that are nourished by sacraments.
- Students are invited to celebrate sacramental reconciliation both before Sunday Mass and in seasonal penance services.
- RCIA programs are offered on different tracks for welcoming students into full communion with the Catholic Church.
- Special liturgies are offered throughout the year to support the journey of faith.
- Monks and sisters are available to students for spiritual direction.