Ardolf Science Center
Constructed in 1992, the Ardolf science center has a square footage of 56,000. It houses classrooms, laboratories, and departmental/ faculty offices.
Benedicta Arts Center
The Benedicta Arts Center was built in 1964 and renovated in 1978 and 1993. A 2004-2005 has received national attention for architectural excellence. The BAC has a square footage of 173,168. In addition to its studios, theatres, practice rooms, and performance spaces, the building is home to classrooms and offices. For more information, please visit the Benedicta Arts Center website.
Gertrude (Part I of Main Building)
Gertrude was built in 1889 and was renovated in 1989. Its 39,760 square feet are home to classrooms, conference rooms, and administrative offices.
Henrita Academic Building
The Henrita Academic Building was built in 1961, renovated in 1994, and enhanced in 2005. It has a square footage of 50,000 and is used for classrooms and departmental/ faculty offices.
Total Educational Building Square Footage: 318,928
General Administrative Buildings:
Clemens Library was built in 1986 and has a square foortage of 54,683. In addition to book rental, reference, and computing services, the library houses group study rooms and a student-run coffee shop.
Haehn Campus Center
The Haehn Campus Center was built in 1996 and has a square footage of 49,439. It has conference rooms, a food service facility called McGlynn's, O'Connell's coffeeshop, and a large multipurpose room titled Alumnae Hall. Claire Lynch Auditorium is home to the Blazer basketball and Volleyball teams; Clemens Field House is an athletic practice facility. Murray Hall, adjacent to the HCC, was built in 1961 and renovated in 1995. It has a square footage of 16,768 and is home to classrooms, departmental and faculty offices, conference rooms, and a racketball court. The pool was built in 1973 and renovated in 2006; it has a square footage of 19,195.
Academic Service Building
The Academic Services Building was built in 1974 and renovated in 2000. It has a square footage of 9,723 and is used to house student service departments.
Maintenance/ Transportation/ Grounds Building
Built in 1993, an addition was added to this building in 1995. It has a square footage of 17,040 and is a garage and a storage space.
Mary Commons/ Bookstore
Mary Commons was built in 1956. A 1999 renovation brought the bookstore and student post office into this building, along with a student lounge, recycling center, and several administrative offices. Mary Commons has a square footage of 27,479 and was featured in the Minnesota Architecture Magazine in 2000.
Power Plant/ Chiller
The Power Plant was constructed in 1956, boilers replaced in 1996, and chillers added in 1999. The building has a square footage of 19,291 and is currently used to distribute electrical, stream heat, and air conditioning utilities on campus.
Richarda Hall was built in 1961 and an addition was completed on in 1986. It has a square footage of 30,300 and functions as an office building and preparatory school residence hall.
Teresa Hall (Part II of Main Building)
Teresa Hall was built in 1914 and renovated in 1988-1989. It has a square footage of 39,211 and is used as departmental/faculty offices and events.
International and Multicultural House
The International and Multicultural House was built in the late 1940s and it has an approximate square footage of 1,400. International students use this house to hold meetings and events.
Total General Administrative Building Square Footage: 351,864
Total Educational and General Administrative Building Square Footage: 670,792
CSB Total Square Footage: 1,159,630