Celebrating Scholarship & Creativity Day 2022
Undergraduate Research invites you to save the date for Celebrating Scholarship & Creativity Day 2022 on Thursday, April 21. As in years past, CSC Day will continue our tradition of recognizing and honoring the achievements of students, faculty, and staff who have undertaken significant research, scholarship, or creative works during this academic year. CSC Day 2022 will take place in-person this year, with the option for presenters to select a Zoom live presentation if they choose. If you have questions while planning for CSC Day, please email Undergraduate Research.
This year's CSC Day theme celebrates our Institutional Learning Goal of "Think Deeply," calling students to think critically, creatively, and with complexity when addressing significant questions. Special presentations will be highlighted throughout the day's events that demonstrate students' commitment to Thinking Deeply, including:
- Distinguished Thesis Scholars Flash Talks
- More coming soon!
- 8:15am - CSC Day Kick Off - Gorecki 204
- 8:30am-10:00am - Large Formal Poster Session - Gorecki 204
- 10:00am - Concurrent Morning Sessions
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 12:15pm - Scholars Reception - by Invitation Only
- 1:00pm-2:30pm - Departmental Poster Sessions
- 1:00pm-5:00pm - Concurrent Afternoon Sessions
Check out highlights from Virtual CSC Day 2021 by visiting our Large Poster Session on FlipGrid, checking out our CSC Day Spotlight Profiles, or persuing our abstract database!
2021 Large Poster Session