STEP 1: Confirm you have been accepted to at least one major
Confirm that you have been accepted to at least one major
- Verify in Degree Works under Degree in Bachelor of Arts (or Science) the 2 nd box should be checked as Accepted to a Major
- If this is not checked, you will need to complete an Acceptance to Major form and have it approved by the Department Chair
STEP 2: Review your completed degree requirements on Degree Works
- Review your Common Curriculum requirements
- If you believe anything is listed incorrectly, please email the Registrar's Office.
- Review your fulfilled requirements for your declared Major(s)/ Minor(s).
- If a major or minor is not showing up on Degree Works it will be added when you turn in your Degree Application
- Any deviation from the major/minor requirements listed on Degree Works must be document on a substitution form and approved by the department chair
Please Note: Substitutions for in-progress coursework not yet taken will not show up on Degree Works.
STEP 3: Degree Application
Complete the Degree Application form