How To Use
- Download the Movatic app:
Android | Apple
Use your @csbsju.edu email address!
- Join a private system:
Johnnie Bennie Bikes
- Rent a bike for free and return to either campus!
Rent a Bike
- Launch the Movatic app and locate the bike station (CSB or SJU).
- Select the bike number you want to rent.
- Once selected, the bike will electronically unlock from the rack.
- Inspect the bike before you ride. If any issues are found, return the bike immediately and report issue to the OLC.
Return a Bike
- Roll bicycle up to dock so the pin on the rack inserts into lock on front of bicycle.
- The bike will automatically lock to rack.
- Launch the Movatic app.
- Select the current rentals icon in the upper right of the screen.
- Select the campus returned to.
- Select End Rental.
IMPORTANT: If a user neglects to end a rental in the app, that bike will not be rentable to others (even if it is locked at the bike station). Users who return bikes but do not end their rental may still be responsible for late fees as the bike will continue to be classified as checked out.