Transfer Student Information


The English Department customarily accepts only four AP, IB, or CLEP credits for the major, and only at the 100 level. If a transfer student seeks more credit in the major and has completed an AA in English or Literature at another institution, that student should​ contact the Chair of the English Department directly.  In such cases, the English Department will assess if additional credit is appropriate.