Clear criteria lead to Engineering Dual Degree admission rate of nearly 90%.
- Include engineering prerequisites in your liberal arts coursework
- Achieve a minimum 3.25 GPA – cumulative both overall and in STEM
- Apply to WashU Engineering – no application fee, no additional testing
- Have the endorsement of your school’s pre-engineering advisor
Every student admitted to Dual Degree can enroll in one of two tracks.
- 3-2 Option: Liberal arts bachelor’s degree + engineering bachelor’s degree
- 3-3 Option: All of the above + engineering master’s degree
Every Dual Degree student is eligible for some kind of financial support.
- 3-2 Option: Need-based financial aid – US citizens and Permanent Residents
- 3-3 Option: Automatic tuition discounts – 50% year 1, 55% year 2, 60% year 3
- 3-2 and 3-3: Merit-based scholarships – separate application required
Attending CSB/SJU opens a door and defines a pathway to earning an engineering degree at WashU. For more information, please visit engineering.wustl.edu/academics/dual-degree-program or email [email protected].