Dear Campus Community,
It’s an extraordinary year and the arts are back in action at CSB/SJU. The Fine Arts Series will announce our fall lineup on October 6. We want to ensure that we experience and celebrate live performances in person with you all year.
To this end, for the 2021-22 academic year, audiences will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID test result taken within 72 hours of the performance. Masks will continue to be required inside of the venue at this time.
All CSB/SJU Fine Arts Series and Theater and Music Department performances in our indoor performance venues (CSB Escher Auditorium, CSB Colman Theater, CSB Gorecki Family Theater, SJU Humphrey Theater, special Abbey Church fine arts events) are included.
Documentation will be required at the time of entry to the venue, with a ticket when applicable.
All CSB/SJU Students, Faculty and Staff will easily be able to show proof of vaccination with:
- A CSB/SJU Campus ID
- Students already scan their campus ID for entry to events, and the same ID used for everything else will gain easy entry into all our events.
Guests from off campus will show proof of vaccination with one of the following:
- Official vaccination card, or a fully legible digital photo of the same, along with photo ID
- Printed negative test result, or a fully legible digital photo of the same, along with photo ID
- Documentation on the Docket vaccination record app for MN, providing patrons with a “digital vaccination card,” along with a photo ID
- Guests who are 12 and under can attend with a mask, and a test is not required.
Implementation begins at these upcoming events:
- Music Department: October 8—Pastiche
- Fine Arts Series: November 6 –First show!
- Theater Department: November 11-14—The Mouse Trap
The CSB/SJU Fine Arts Series is a professional performing arts series and brings artists of national and international status. This policy has become the expectation in the performing arts industry and among touring artists to ensure the safety of artists, audiences, and staff - ensuring that the show can indeed go on. The CSB/SJU Fine Arts Series, Paramount Center for the Arts and the St. Cloud Symphony Orchestra are all announcing this new community arts standard at this time.
Thank you for your cooperation, understanding and for being our partners - so we can all share live performances together again. We want to bring amazing artists to you all year long and we want you to be a part of it!