March 29: Community COVID Testing Event - March 31
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University will be holding a community COVID-19 testing event (self-administered PCR saliva test) on both campuses on Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
This event is open to all members of our community (students, staff, and faculty).
Given our recent increase in COVID-19 cases on campus, the Minnesota Department of Health has recommended mass testing of our campus community prior to the Easter holiday. We encourage students, staff and faculty to limit travel and interactions with others over the holiday weekend. If you believe you have been in a high risk situation in the past 14 days (large gathering, potential exposure to someone with COVID-19, etc.), we encourage you to partake in this free testing event.
Faculty and staff will need to register for a testing time https://www.csbsju.edu/forms/6BJSRXQP64 on either campus. Further registration will take place once arriving at the site.
- The CSB event will be held in the HCC Fieldhouse from 9 am to 1pm.
- The SJU event will be held in Guild Hall from 10 am to 2 pm.
Preparing for Testing:
- Bring your campus ID
- Bring a smartphone or iPad to complete registration on site
- Use your CSB/SJU address when completing registration
- Be well hydrated
- Refrain from eating or drinking, gum, mints, and smoking 30 minutes prior to testing
Do not get tested if:
- You have had COVID on or since December 31, 2020
- It has been more than 2 weeks since you completed your COVID-19 vaccine series and you have no symptoms
- Please report a positive test result at: Employee Positive COVID reporting Form .
Carol Abell SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Director of Human Resources
College of Saint Benedict / Saint John’s University