Dear CSB/SJU Students and Parents:
As we communicated to you earlier this week, CSB/SJU will be holding a required post-arrival testing event for students from Jan. 10-14. This testing event is an added mitigation strategy to ensure we keep our COVID infection rates low on campus by detecting and isolating any new COVID-19 cases early. Register here for an appointment: https://testcsb.online/ or https://testsju.online/.
The testing event will occur:
- 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Jan. 10-12, in Gorecki 120 at CSB
- 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Jan. 13-14, in Guild Hall at SJU
Students exempt from this testing requirement include:
- Students who received a COVID booster and have uploaded documentation to CSB/SJU.
- Students who tested positive for COVID in the last 90 days (after Oct. 12, 2021).
- Students who are within six months of their initial vaccine series for Moderna or Pfizer and two months for J&J single vaccine.
As a reminder, out of an abundance of caution, CSB/SJU is strongly encouraging students to provide a negative test prior to the first day of classes on Jan. 10. Students are asked to locate/obtain their own test and submit their results via our online form. Testing information can be found on the MDH website.
Finally, at the request of MDH, CSB/SJU is maintaining its current 10-day isolation and quarantine guideline until CDC releases updated guidance for colleges and universities.
Visit our COVID-19 website for a dashboard, list of FAQ’s and contact information for staff who can assist you. Please email [email protected] with any questions.
Chair, CSB/SJU Pandemic Planning Committee