Minnesota Private Colleges' Job & Internship Fair
IN-PERSON: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 ~ 9 AM - 2 PM CST
The Minnesota Private College Job & Internship Fair is geared toward sophomores and juniors seeking summer internships as well as current seniors seeking full-time careers and employment upon graduation.
- Employers from 250+ organizations will be available to discuss potential internship and career opportunities within all academic disciplines.
- Organizations represent the human service, nonprofit, government sectors, and for-profit/business organizations.
This Fair will allow employers and candidates to meet during pre-arranged time slots on February 22th. You will be able to sign into the fair platform and sign up for time slots to speak with employers early February, date to be determined. It’s important to register early in February so you don’t miss out on 1:1 sessions/group sessions.
Information and FAQs
Any current sophomore, junior, or senior, and December 2022 undergraduate alumni attending one of the 17 Minnesota Private Colleges.
Past examples include counseling, mental health, social work, political activism, public outreach, management, sales and marketing, accounting and auditing, government, technical, administrative and professional, computer programming/systems analysis, consulting, human resources, and retail.
To participate in this fair, you MUST complete two steps. You need to register for the fair AND create a schedule of sessions in which you’ll meet with employers.
- Once you have registered for the job fair, you will be able to view the list of attending organizations.
- You can check this page for a list of registered employers, and then visit the employer’s web pages to begin researching their organization!
- Registration is FREE! Register for the Minnesota Private College Job & Internship Fair on Handshake.
- On the day of the fair, there will be a FREE lunch on site while you connect and network with CSB+SJU alums. Interested in attending the lunch? Complete this form to sign up!
- If you need transportation to and from the fair, please reserve your spot on the bus here.
- Download this checklist to prepare for the in-person fair.
- Want to meet with a Career Ambassador before the fair to review your resume, your 'pitch' to employers and any questions about the fair? Sign up for a coaching session on Handshake!
- Visit the XPD Canvas Course and review the Fair Prep sections. This course includes information on tips for navigating fairs, creating a targeted company list, preparing your elevator pitch, follow-up correspondence from fairs and more!