Participate in Events
Alums: If you are interested in helping with any of the following programs, please call or email XPD - thanks for your interest!
CSB Center: 320-363-5707
SJU Center: 320-363-3236
Internships / Employment:
- Come to campus and conduct "Practice Interviews" with students.
- Participate in an "Interviewing/Networking Tips" session to help students learn effective techniques.
- Recruit for internships/jobs at your company/organization.
- Post jobs on Handshake and/or conduct on-campus interviews.
- Hold "Information Sessions" to inform students about career opportunities at your company.
- Connect your organization to a Fair that CSB/SJU students utilize for internships and employment.
- Participate in the annual "reception" for students attending the MN Private College Job/Internship Fair. Must register for this event by Friday, February 21st.
- Share information about summer undergraduate research opportunities available at your company/organization.
- Participate in a "The Graduate School Process" panel and share information about the application process and the graduate school experience.