Assessments and Transitions
Click on the resources below to explore and evaluate your interests, skills, values, and strengths in the world of work.
- CareerOneStop Interest Assessment
- Jung Typology Test - Description of personality type and preferences
- O*NET Interest Profiler
- Values and Mision Statement worksheet - XPD Handout
Are you in the process of changing careers? Here are some resources to help you prepare for that next career move.
- CareerOneStop (U.S. Department of Labor's website to learn how to put your skills to work in a new career)
- O*NET Resource Center (database containing detailed descriptions of nearly 1,000 occupations)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' premier source of career guidance featuring hundreds of occupations)
Additional Job Search Resources:
- Handshake (online database where alums can browse for job opportunities)
- GoinGlobal (worldwide job and internship postings and resources, including location specific career guides; email [email protected] to request access)
- LinkedIn CSB/SJU Career Connections group (intended for CSB+SJU students and alumni to make professional connections with each other and employers/organizations, and to stay on the cutting edge with their job and/or internship search)
- Minnesota Workforce Centers (find Minnesota Workforce Centers and conduct a job search through the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development site)
- USA Careers (nationwide job and internship postings and resources, including location specific career guides; email [email protected] to request access)