Register to Present
Students interested in participating in our Virtual Large Poster Session on FlipGrid should complete these three steps by April 17:
- SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT: Submit your abstract on the CSC Day Website to be included in the 2020 abstract booklet. When submitting your abstract, please indicate that you are interested in the virtual poster session under the Covid-19 Special Circumstances section.
- PREPARE YOUR PRESENTATION: Design your digital poster and prepare a 3-5 minute oral presentation for your project.
- PRESENT ON FLIPGRID: Prior to April 17th, visit our CSBSJU CSC Day 2020 Flipgrid and login with the password cscday2020. Record your presentation and include a link to your poster. Once submitted, you will be provided with a direct link to your presentation that you can share with all of your family, friends, and campus supporters! If you have questions about FlipGrid, please contact Lindsey Gutsch directly.
Registration for Group or Individual Virtual Presentations:
Individual and Group Presentations can be hosted any time on Virtual CSC Day 2020. Please complete the following steps to register and be listed on the schedule of events by April 17:
- SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT: Submit your abstract on the CSC Day Website to be included in the 2020 abstract booklet.
- PREPARE YOUR PRESENTATION: Presentations should be hosted using Zoom. Determine the ideal time for your presentation and create a Zoom Meeting ID link to include with your registration form. Please contact Instructional Technology if you have questions getting this set up. IT is operating at maximum capacity, so please refrain from contacting them about using other technology platforms.
- COMPLETE REGISTRATION FORM: Prior to April 17th, complete the simple registration form to be listed on our event schedule.