2021 Week of Sustainability
Monday, October 25th:
- 11 am - 3 pm: Plant-Based Lunch in the Refectory
- 3 pm - 4 pm: CSB Sustainability Tour, with Rachel Brodeur. Meet outside Clemens Library
- 7 pm - 8 pm: Compost Presentation with Elly Strunk (MN GreenCorps Member). HAB 119
Tuesday, October 26th:
- 4:15 pm - 5:15 pm: SJU Sustainability Tour with Kyle Rauch. Meet outside OLC
Wednesday, October 27th:
- 1 pm - 3 pm: Sustainable Forestry "Big Tree Champions" with John Giessler. Meet in Science Lot #1. POSTPONED UNTIL NOVEMBER 3rd.
- 4 pm - 5 pm: "Help a Sister Out!" Assist in the maintenance of the CSB Monastic Gardens with SSJ. Meet in Gorecki Fireseide. POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER!
- 6 pm - 7 pm: Sustainable Menstruation Presentation with IWL and Health Services. Free menstrual products will be available! Multicultural Center
- 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm: "Time to Act for Climate Justice: Nord Stream 2 and Line 3 from a Cross-Cultural Perspective" presented by CJC and CSB/SJU German Department. Zoom Link: csbsju.zoom.us/j/98470826512
Thursday, October 28th:
- 4 pm - 5 pm: Mug Painting with the Sustainability Office and the Perk! Mugs will be provided to the first 24 people. Meet at the Perk
- 6 pm - 8 pm: Film Showing of "Kiss the Ground" with CJC. Meet in O'Connell's
Friday, October 29th:
Saturday, October 30th:
- 7 pm - 9 pm: Wicked Walk with OutdoorU! Meet at the Flynntown Bus Stop.
Sunday, October 31st:
- 12 pm - 2 pm: St. Joseph Trash Clean Up with SSJ. Volunteer your time to help the community stay clean and safe! Meet at Gorecki Fireside