In the News
- St. Cloud Times: Greenhouse Gas Sparks Panel Discussion at CSB
- CSBSJU Community Newsroom: CSB Office of Sustainability Starts Free Library in Saint Joseph
- AM 1240 - WJON: Saint Ben's Students Promote Sustainability With "The Big Sale"
- St. Cloud Times: Giving old stuff new life at CSB
- St. Cloud Times: Community Kitchen program brings leftovers from St. Ben's to people in need
- The Record: CSB launches Community Kitchen Program
- The Record: Explorer Encourages Renewable Energy
- Step Up to the Plate
- Video: The Indigenous Village of Yambiro, Ecuador. CSB/SJU Involvement with the Village
- The Record: Sustainable Swapping
- CSB/SJU Magazine: The Right Fit- Internships help students chart career paths. Intern conducts energy study for Mille Lac Band.
- The Record: CSB turns off the lights for contest. Campus Conservation Nationals efforts around campus explained
- Help save Boundary Waters from sulfur mines. The Record: Sign the petition to save a Minnesota site
- The Record: CSB signs Catholic climate change pledge
- St Cloud Times: CSB gets rid of dinning trays to cut waste
- Ian Somerhalder Foundation: Banning plastic water bottles on campus-- it can be done
- The Record: After we tossed the trays shows student support for policy.
- The Record: Accessing printing inquiries. Learn more about class project regarding printing