Student Employment Information
General information about student employment at CSB/SJU:
Student Employment Award
- The student employment award included in your financial aid package reflects your potential earnings.
- A student employment award of $3,450 requires you to work 10-12 hours per week during the academic year. A student employment award of $1,800 requires you to work 5-6 hours per week during the academic year.
- You will only be paid for the hours you work. If you work fewer hours than indicated you will not earn the full amount of your student employment award.
Student Employment Payroll
- Student employment payroll is paid bi-weekly. Click here to view the student payroll schedule.
- There are a number of required forms that you will need to complete before we can process payroll for you.
- You can choose to have your student employment payroll deposited directly to your bill, or to an off campus bank account.
- Click here for more information about all employment forms (including the form to have your earnings deposited to your bill).
What You Need to Do
- It is your responsibility to find a job on campus, and you have two options for finding a job. More information about finding a job can be found here.
- If you decide not to work on campus, let us know by emailing [email protected]. Keep in mind that students who work on campus this academic year have first priority for 2020-21 jobs.