Forms for Student Employees
As a student employee you will need to complete employment forms. This page includes information about both required and optional employment forms and where to submit completed forms.
The following linked forms are required from all student employees before they can be paid. On the right is a link that will open a printable version of all required forms.
Student Employment Contract
The contract includes information about what is expected of you as a student employee at CSB/SJU.
I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form
The I-9 is a verification of your identity and employment eligibility.
To complete the I-9 you will need to bring supporting documents to the Student Employment Office, and they must be original documents (no photocopies).
Examples of acceptable documents include:
- photo I.D. (i.e. driver's license, passport)
- document that proves you are eligible to work in the U.S. (i.e. social security card, birth certificate, passport)
- The third page of the I-9 provides a complete list of acceptable documents
The I-9 must be completed in person at the Student Employment Office no later than the first day of employment.
W-4 Tax Withholding Form
The W-4 determines the amount of Federal income taxes that will be withheld from your paycheck.
The Minnesota W-4 determines the amount of Minnesota income taxes that will be withheld from your paycheck.
Direct Deposit Form
The direct deposit form gives the Student Employment Office information about where you would like to have your earnings deposited.
Billing Account Payroll Deduction Form (Optional)
If you would like any of your earnings to be deposited in your CSB/SJU billing account (tuition account) you will need to complete this form.
Electronic W-2 Consent (Optional)
Please complete this form to receive your W-2 electronically.
Benefits of receiving your W-2 electronically:
- Convenient - Access your W-2 when you need it for filing taxes.
- Secure - Use your username and password to access your W-2 through Banner Self Service.
- Faster - No need to wait for your W-2 to be mailed via U.S. mail.
- Greener - Waste less paper
Notification of Hiring Form (NOH)
The NOH is an online form that notifies the Student Employment Office of where you plan to work. Your job will not be set up until you complete an NOH, and the NOH is approved by your supervisor.
You can turn in completed employment forms in any of the following ways:
Submit through the Secure Online Forms Portal
- Completed forms can be submitted through the Secure Online Forms Portal
- To complete the I-9, you will still need to bring supporting documents to the Student Employment Office.
Bring to Student Employment/Financial Aid Office on either campus
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- CSB office is located in ASB 103
- SJU Office is located in Quad 154
Mail to Student Employment/Financial Aid Office on either campus
CSB mailing address is:
37 S. College Ave
St. Joseph, MN 56374
SJU mailing address is:
PO Box 5000
Collegeville, MN 56321
Remember that the Student Employment Office will need to see supporting documents to complete the I-9.