Your best investment is in the future!
Support to Saint John's School of Theology and Seminary offers hope for the future of the church.
Building a community of devoted contributors provides resources that allow students to prepare for service in the church without incurring significant financial burdens and allow faculty to conduct research into how we think about and live out our Christian faith and then share that knowledge not only with students but with our community and you.
The School of Theology not only educates students but also brings great theological teaching to the community through Theology Day events across the nation.
Community of Hope: Fellows Society
Become a Member
Fellows Society is a distinguished group of alumni/ae, parents and friends who set the pace with an annual gift of $1,000 or more. It is the lifeblood of the Annual Fund. The society's giving accounts for more than 60 percent of all Annual Fund support. Also, when commiting to a 5 year pledge our society's members will receive a keepsake crafted by Richard Bresnahan.
The Fellows, a group of more than 100 benefactors, is one of the primary ways the Saint John's School of Theology and Seminary Annual Fund is successful.
|Annual gifts of $1,000-$1,499|
|Annual gifts of $1.500-$2,499|
|Annual gifts of $2,500-$4,999|
|Annual gifts of $5,000-$9,999|
|Annual gifts of $10,000-$24,999|
|Annual gifts of $25,000 or more|
- Making a difference in the life of a student and your community
- Listing in the Saint John's Honor Roll
- Fellows Society Plaque and appropriate medallions
- Invitation to Fellows Society Reception and Saint John's Day - donor recognition event
- Fellows Society lapel pin
- Fellows Society Keepsake by Richard Bresnahan with a five year pledge
- Special recognition and key Saint John's School of Theology and Seminary events