Article III. Standing Boards
Section A. The standing boards of the SJS shall be:
- The Student Affairs Board (SAB).
- The Judicial Board (JB).
- The Activities and Allocations Board (AAB).
Section B. Board Chairs
- The duties of the Chair shall be:
- To prepare agendas for board meetings.
- To set any board meeting time.
- To represent the Senator’s board to the Executive Council.
- The chair shall have a vote.
Section C. General
- All standing board members shall have the right to vote.
- All standing boards are automatically in session while the SJS is in session.
- A tie vote is never considered a majority.
- Each standing board may create any number of sub-committees it desires.
- Subcommittees’ activities must fall under the jurisdiction of the appointing board.
- Structure and method of approval of the subcommittee is to be determined by the appointing board.
- A quorum of a standing board shall require 2/3 of all board positions filled.