SAB Chairperson: Ignacio Sanchez Romero
SAB Chairperson By-Laws
- To represent the SAB on the Executive Council.
- To organize and chair all SAB meetings.
- To organize any student surveys issued by the SJS.
- To take attendance at every SAB meeting.
- To serve as the SJS representative on the Housing Committee, when in existence.
- To approve SJS mass communications before distribution, with special attention during the beginning of the term.
- To be a member of the SJS Public Relations Committee.
- To be a voting member of the Budget Working Committee.
- To hold office for the entirety of the academic year.
- To sit on three internal committees each semester.
- To lead the Senate Leadership Experience in collaboration with all Board Chairs, duties are included but not limited to: organize guest speakers, coordinate potential team projects, and design SLE layout and procedure