Public Relations Assistant: John Arms
Public Relations Assistant Job Duties
- To post the approved SJS minutes on the web page.
- Assist the Public Relations Representative with marketing and promotion of the SJS.
- To assist the Public Relations Representative with their job duties listed under Article 1, Section D, number 5.
- To meet with the Public Relations Representative at least once per week.
- To be a voting member of the Public Relations Committee but not a voting member of the SJS.
- To attend all SJS meetings.
- Manage and maintain all Saint John’s Senate Public Relations equipment in conjunction with the PR Representative.
- To serve as the Saint John’s Senate official photographer and videographer in conjunction with the PR Representative.
- To organize SJS Senate pictures once a semester.
- To complete and update the SJS board that is located at the ground floor of Sexton.